Location: Solin / Plitvice Lakes
Price: 400 kuna
Plitvice lakes tour from Solin
By the peculiar beauty of its lakes and waterfalls, Plitvice are one of the most beautiful and most popular excursion areas in Southern Europe. This famous national park was granted UNESCO World Heritage status in 1979. Located approximately halfway between capital city Zagreb and Split on the coast, the lakes are a definite must see in Croatia. Our highest quality air-conditioned bus, equipped with free Wi-Fi can pick you up at Solin bus stop.
1.6.-30.9. EVERY DAY
Solin bus station / Ivana Pavla II street
Adult: 56€/400kn, children (7-14): 40€/300kn
Over a million of people visit this pearl of world’s natural heritage every year. Plitvice are on the UNESCO World Heritage List since 1979. The timeless beauty of Plitvice waterfalls and lakes will leave you breathless. This unique blend of continental and maritime Croatia scattered on sixteen remarkable lakes is a perfect natural setting for exploring. Find out why and how the Lakes change colors from emerald green to azure blue. Enjoy sparkling falls, clean pure air, idyllical boat ride on Lake Kozjak, endemic flora, fauna and local food. Take a walk on one of 18 kilometers marked trails in the unspoiled countryside or relax while driving on electric boat or small train.
- Professional guide
- River cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Entrance fees
- July & August: Adults: 180 kuna | Student (with student ID): 110 kuna | Children (7-18): 80 kuna *Children (under 7 yrs old): FREE
- April – June & September – October: Adults: 110 kuna | Student (with student ID): 80 kuna | Children (7-18): 55 kuna *Children (under 7 yrs old): FREE
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to unpredictable weather (May, June, September, October) we recommend bringing a collapsible umbrella or raincoat.
- Bring some snacks and water.